Top Performance - Universal Applications
Our entry-level automotive subwoofer enclosures are designed with performance and value in mind and created for entry to mid-level woofers.
Hand Built in the USA
Built with 3/4" APEX Composite MDF for superior density & strength
Internally Braced maximizing strength while minimizing resonances
- Exclusive V Port Design with clean carpet grooving
Interlocking Dado cut Design for incredibly strong joints
Precision CNC Cut utilizing state of the art ShopSabre Industrial CNCs
High-Quality Terminal Cup
Rounded External Edges Throughout
- Recessed Side Panels increase structural integrity
Available wrapped in Black or Gray trunk liner
- Dimensions: 28W x 12.5H x 17.5D
- Cubic Feet: 2.25ft
- Tuning Frequency: 36 Hz
- Port Area Opening: 24.75 Square inches
- Woofer Cutout: 9.25
- Depth to Brace: 7.75"
- Brace Diameter (Max Magnet Diameter): 7.75"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Front Badge: Engraved Acrylic
- Terminal Cup: Single
- Internally Braced: Yes, side to side
Disclaimer: The wood used for this enclosure is extremely dense and requires predrilling of the mounting holes for woofer mounting.