Perfect working condition, Excellent cosmetic condition.
Comes with a Bass knob and Hi level input pigtails
One amplifier running an entire system without compromise to sound quality of overall performance? Yes, it's true! Robert Zeff has done it again with a single package solution designed to run your speakers and subwoofers from a single, compact amplifier.
The X2 850.5 is a compact and elegant design that is small enough to fit just about anywhere in a vehicle allowing you that personalized musical experience without the loss of valuable storage space.
Capable of delivering 85 watts to each of the four main channels, the X2 850.5 provides enough power and dynamics to satisfy most audio enthusiasts without straining or reaching the limits of the amplifier design. Old school "Grunt" but with next-century technology and miniaturization, this isn't your everyday Class-D amplifier.
Not a fan of the silver top cover finish and want the black hairline finish found on the X2 Amplifier Series? No problem. All Level 1 X2 amps can be upgraded with the Level 2 XDi cosmetic shroud kit. Simply purchase the XDi Trim Kit that suits your needs and drop it right on the X2 amplifier (Note that the XDi trim kits only come with the illuminated XDi badge. The X2 illuminated badge is not available at this time).
- Multi-Channel Amplifier (5-Channels)
- Microprocessor Class-D Design
- Designed And Engineered By Robert Zeff
- High-Frequency Power Supply Design For Improved Signal Transparency And Overall Sound Quality)
- Level 1 X2 Cosmetics Package - Texture Coated Stamped Steel Cosmetic Cover With Aluminum Logo Badge. (Changeable to Level-2 XDi Cosmetics)
- Single Side Connection Design
- Full-Range Design
- Nickel-Plated RCA Terminals
- Quick Disconnect Speaker Terminal Plugs
- Audiophile Class-D Output Filter Networks
- Detailed Micro Processor Controlled Protection
- Large, High-Frequency Switching Power Supplies
- RCA Inputs Are Compatible With Speaker Level Inputs
- Fault Codes Storage Of The Last Protection Code Detected
- High Signal To Noise Ratio Without Compromising Power Output
- Fully Balanced Input Stage Significantly Increases Flexibility
- Ultra-Low ESR, High-capacity Power Supply Storage Capacitors
- Flexible Mounting Orientation For Vertical Or Horizontal Installations
- Next-Generation High-Speed Class-D Technology Powering All XDi Amplifiers.
- Bridged Mode Auto Detect Turn-On Works With Most Chip Based OEM Head Units
- Precision Filtering Isolates The Power Supply Reducing Unwanted Interference In Radio Reception
- Block Type Terminal Connections
4-Channels @ 4 Ohms (Ch 1-4) 85 Watts
4-Channels @ 2 Ohms (Ch 1 - 4) 125 Watts
2-Channel @ 4 Ohms (Ch 1-4 Bridged) 250 Watts
1-Channel @ 4 Ohms (Ch 5) 225 Watts
1-Channel @ 2-Ohms (Ch 5) 400 Watts
Frequency Response 10Hz - 20kHz
Crossover Range (Ch 1-4) 50Hz - 550Hz
Crossover Range (Ch 5) 30Hz - 230Hz
Bandpass Capable No
Bass Boost Variable 0-12 dB @ 45Hz
Cosmetic Trim X2 Trim Level 1
Remote Level Control Included Yes
Input Sensitivity (Low) 200mV - 3.5V
Fuse 3 x 30 Amp
Dimensions 12.42"(L) x 6.268"(W)x2.162"(H)