The Esotar² 430 midrange features a geometrically optimized 3.5" diameter MSP (magnesium silicate polymer) cone, the MSP material providing an ideal combination of stiffness, low weight, and excellent inner damping.
The diaphragm and dust cap are molded as one piece. An internal double magnet motor system incorporates powerful neodymium magnets and a vented pole piece. The aluminum voice coil wire provides for a low moving mass and is wound on an aluminum former to maintain an extremely lightweight.
Built into a rigid, die-cast solid aluminum frame with aerodynamically shaped ribs, in conjunction with the powerful motor, the characteristic Esotar² low-mass driver construction provides an excellent transient response, speed, and precision, with smooth high-frequency roll-off and natural midrange reproduction. The Dynaudio Esotar² automotive loudspeaker series represents the highest level of automotive music reproduction – not just for Dynaudio but for the entire arena of car audio. The compact Dynaudio Esotar² 430 opens up the possibilities for system installations and is a perfect complement to the performance benchmarks set by the Esotar² loud-speaker separates.
- Diaphragm and dust cap molded as one piece
- Internal double magnet system with vented pole piece
- Magnetsystem with neodymium magnet and vented pole piece
- Aluminum voice coil wire provides for a low moving mass, wound on aluminum former
- Rigid die-cast chassis with aerodynamically shaped ribs
- Materials and parameters are optimized for the harsh environmental conditions in a car
- Smooth high-frequency roll-off
- Natural midrange reproduction