The DC Audio M3 8 is an 8" subwoofer and is available in both dual 2 and dual 4 ohm version. Designed using a tall roll, stitched surround, oversized spiders and an extremely tall cast frame, the DC Audio M3 8 allows for extreme amounts of excursion to produce extreme spl previously unheard of in an 8" subwoofer design.
The Dc Audio M3 8 uses a gap cooled design to allow the 2" copper coil to thermally take more power than other 2" coil motors with the traditional pole venting while relying on the bolted down spaced spider design to keep it all linear.
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• High Roll Stitched Multilayered reinforced polymer foam surround
• Rigid propylene dust cover with White DC logo
• Bolted down & spaced Linear roll spiders
• Sewn flat heavy duty tinsel lead wire
• Custom Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket and custom tooled motor boot.
• DVC 2.0” Copper voice coil.