Brand New, Unopened!
HELIX is serious when it comes to audio technology. Under their philosophy of integrated system principles, Helix engineers have eliminated all the weak links in their P 52C component speaker system. The 5-1/4" woofer features a cone made with a highly responsive compound of paper and glass fiber that achieves near-perfect dampening, delivering precise performance even at higher volume levels. And the 1" hand-coated silk dome tweeter broadcasts high frequencies effectively for a balanced, natural sound in your vehicle.
- the component system includes two woofers, two tweeters, and two external crossovers
- 5-1/4" glass fiber-paper compound woofer cone
- 1" hand-coated silk dome tweeter
- external crossovers with 3-position tweeter level adjustment
- power range: 5-80 watts RMS (160 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-25000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/2"
- grilles included